Golden Triangle Business Park in North Fort Worth
offers affordable, spacious units for commercial business operations
NORTH FORT WORTH, TX, September 18, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — RDS Real Estate announces newly available commercial space in the newly constructed Golden Triangle Business Park, 1919 Golden Heights Road in North Fort Worth. The business park boasts ready access to North Tarrant County, including Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, and Trophy Club, and is located in close proximity to I-35 West, Highway 114 and Highway 170, and just five miles from the BNSF Railway Intermodal Facility.
Ideal for smaller-sized operations, warehouse space is available from 1,200-25,000 square feet and features bay doors, loading docks, office space, outside storage areas and more. No certificate of occupancy is required, since the facility is located within the county limits. For any business, this translates to fewer regulations and permits, and far less red tape.
Golden Triangle Business Park rents business space on a month-to-month basis with no lease required, so you can choose from a variety of sizes and features to suit your needs. Select units offer 220v electricity, and there is 24/7 gated access to units.
This setting is perfectly suited for many types of operations, including automotive and motorcycle repair shops; shipping and receiving; painting businesses; cleaning; distribution centers; landscapers; manufacturing; plumbing, HVAC and electrical contractors; and party supply companies.
Uniquely suited to any business wanting to operate close to home, Golden Triangle is offering a house with a shop available. Located at 1921 Golden Heights Rd., this is a 3,500-square-foot modern home that includes three bedrooms, a three-car garage, and guest quarters. The 3,200-square-foot shop boasts two 14-foot-tall bays, and includes an office and restroom.
• Tract 1 is located at the entrance of the Golden Triangle Business Park and offers retail visibility without the retail price. It features three stunning buildings with units starting at just 1,500 square feet, and is ideally suited for “mom-and-pop” businesses.
• Tract 2 contains three buildings with loading docks on select units. There is storefront entry on these units, which range in size from 1,800-14,000 square feet. Each space includes a 12′ X 20′ office and ADA-accessible restroom.
• Tract 3 comprises five buildings, with a selection of spaces available from 1,600-4,800 square feet. Each unit provides a 12-by-20-foot office and ADA-accessible restroom, along with 200-amp electric service. There is fenced, outside storage available, plus heavy power if needed. To facilitate loading and unloading, bays feature grade-level access.
• Tract 4 offers spaces that start at 2,400 square feet, and is ideal for manufacturing operations. We offer loading docks on select units, and bay depths are 80 feet, with 14-foot-tall overhead doors on grade-level bays. Outside storage is available.
• Tract 5 features spaces ranging from 1,500-5,000 square feet, along with additional outside storage available. Each unit boasts storefront entry and windows, and contains a 12-by-20-foot office and ADA-accessible restroom. For easy pull-through access, there are 14-foot-high doors at the front and rear of each space.
• Tract 6 is ideally suited for automotive or motorcycle repair businesses, as it offers 200-amp electric service in each unit. Spaces range from 1,200-3,000 square feet, including bays sized 40-by-60 feet with bay doors that are 14 feet tall. These units contain an office with air conditioning and a restroom.
Golden Triangle Business Park is one of many properties owned and managed by RDS Real Estate. Based in Fort Worth, RDS proudly serves the greater Tarrant County area. The company leases retail space, as well as commercial property rentals that are ideal for industrial, manufacturing, office and warehouse use.
Locally owned and operated, RDS is ready to assist you in your search for new industrial warehouse space. As a Fort Worth real estate investor for more than three decades, RDS owner Ron Sturgeon is a self-described “intrepid serial entrepreneur.” A tireless advocate for small business owners, Sturgeon proudly helps other entrepreneurs achieve their dreams – one business at a time. RDS Vice President Jim Eaton is on the same page, and can help you learn more about leasing any retail or commercial space. Contact Eaton for more details at 817-439-3224.
About RDS Real Estate
RDS Real Estate is a leader in leasing retail, office, warehouse, industrial and multi-use space in Tarrant County, with properties located in Fort Worth, Haslet (Blue Mound/Alliance area), Arlington, Kennedale, and Haltom City. For information about any RDS properties, contact Jim Eaton at 817-439-3224, email him at [email protected] or visit RDSRealEstate.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here