Awards “Pour” In From Competitions in NYC, LA and Japan. Only Greek Olive Oil Producer to Win Gold Medals from the New York International Olive Oil Competition (NYIOOC) for 10 Consecutive Years!
MANASSAS, VA, May 22, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — Laconiko, known for producing estate grown Greek olive oils and raw fruit vinegars, is honored to receive industry recognition from across the globe for their plain and flavored olive oils. Prized by chefs, culinary professionals and home cooks alike, Laconiko’s olive oils are great for drizzling, finishing, baking, grilling, dressings, salads, marinades, and bringing flavor and freshness to every meal.
“We believe you can taste the love, care and attention that we put into every harvest,” shares Diamantis Pierrakos, Co-Owner of Laconiko. “We’ve received awards from NYIOOC for ten consecutive years, and we are honored to have received, not one but three, gold awards in this prestigious competition.”
New York International Olive Oil Competition (NYIOOC)
For the 10th consecutive year, Laconiko olive oils have been recognized by the prestigious NYIOOC and this year were awarded three gold medals. Pierrakos shares, “We’re proud to produce high-quality olive oils year after year. We introduced ZOI, our extra high phenolic EVOO earlier this year and knew we had something special. It’s wonderful to see that it has already been recognized.”
2023 NYIOOC AWARDS
• Gold: Laconiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Gold:Laconiko Olio Nuovo
• Gold: Laconiko ZOI
2023 Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards
• Best of Show, Best of Class, Gold: Laconiko Garlic, Southern Peloponnese
• Best of Class, Gold: Laconiko Citrus Habanero, Southern Peloponnese
• Gold: Laconiko Lime, Southern Peloponnese
• Gold: Laconiko Lemon, Southern Peloponnese
• Gold: Laconiko Mushroom Thyme, Southern Peloponnese
• Silver: Laconiko Clementine, Southern Peloponnese
• Silver: Laconiko Greek Seasoning, Southern Peloponnese
• Silver: Laconiko Lemon Thyme, Southern Peloponnese
• Silver: Laconiko Rosemary, Southern Peloponnese
• Silver: Laconiko Tuscan Herb, Southern Peloponnese
• Bronze: Laconiko Blood Orange, Southern Peloponnese
2023 Aristoleo Awards
• Double Gold Award: Laconiko ZOI (containing a polyphenol count of 1200-2000 mg/kg)
• Gold Award: Laconiko Olio Nuovo (containing a polyphenol count of 800-1199 mg/kg)
• Silver Award: Laconiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil (containing polyphenol count of 500-799 mg/kg)
2023 Japan Olive Oil Prize (JOOP)
Laconiko received nine awards from one of the most prestigious international olive oil competitions – Japan Olive Oil Prize.
• Laconiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Laconiko Olio Nuovo
• Laconiko ZOI
• Laconiko Meyer Lemon
• Laconiko Garlic
• Laconiko Blood Orange
• Laconiko Clementine
BEST IN CLASS
• Laconiko Lime
• Laconiko Citrus Habanero
Laconiko is a fourth-generation family business that produces award winning extra-virgin olive oils, fruit vinegars and balsamic vinegars. Laconiko olive oil is made from organically-cultivated Koroneiki olive trees on their family estate in the Southern coastline of Lakonia, Greece.
Laconiko olive oils have received more than 400 awards including: the #2 ranked olive oil producer in the world in 2020, Best Flavored Olive Oil Producer in the World for 2021, 9 consecutive years being recognized with a gold medal at the prestigious New York International Olive Oil Competition and most recently taking home a BEST IN SHOW award, 2 BEST IN CLASS and 5 Gold Medals at the Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here