Jenner Law to Recognize Students Who Will Use Their Academic Degree To Help Others
BALTIMORE, MD, August 05, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Jenner Law wants to recognize a deserving college or university student with its annual Make a Difference Scholarship. The $2,500 award will go to someone who demonstrates exemplary academic performance. The recipient must also show how using his or her undergraduate or graduate school degree will help others and make the world a better place.
The scholarship is open to current undergraduate and graduate students from all areas of study. The deadline to apply is June 15, 2023. After the deadline closes, the Jenner Law scholarship Committee will select a winner within three months.
Interested scholarship applicants must have the following:
– GPA of 3.0 or higher
– Enrollment in or accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school
– U.S. citizenship or authorization to attend school in the U.S.
– An original essay of no more than 1,000 words on the scholarship topic composed and submitted to the law firm
– Agreement to the scholarship’s full terms and conditions (found here: https://www.jennerlawfirm.com/scholarships/make-a-difference/)
Make a Difference Scholarship Essay
Applicants must write an original, thoughtful, 1,000-word essay on how they will use their degree to help others and pay it forward to make the world a better place. The essay should answer the following questions:
– What degree are you pursuing and why?
– What are you planning to do with your degree to pay it forward and positively impact people’s lives?
– Describe your goals and ideal journey to making a difference.
Applicants must also fill out an application form and upload the following:
– A copy of their scholarship essay
– An unofficial college or university transcript
– Proof of enrollment and/or acceptance to the academic institution they attend (e.g., a photocopy of your student ID card, a letter of acceptance, etc.)
All information about the Make a Difference Scholarship can be found at: https://www.jennerlawfirm.com/scholarships/make-a-difference/
About Jenner Law
Jenner Law is a personal injury law firm serving consumers nation-wide. The firm represents people who have suffered injuries for various reasons, including negligence, defective products, harmful pharmaceuticls and medical devices, and toxic environments.
Federal and state courts have turned to Managing Partner, Robert Jenner, multiple times to lead teams of attorneys against some of the most powerful drug and device companies in the United States.
The empathy and compassion Jenner Law’s attorneys and staff have for the people they help drive them to resolve their clients’ challenges and improve their lives in any way they can. The firm also believes in charitable giving to demonstrate what they see as their obligation to promote social justice. Some of the charities they have given to include Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, The Bail Project, multiple animal rescues, and food banks, among many others.
To learn more about Jenner Law, visit jennerlawfirm.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here