New and Improved Features for ImageSite and Engine-Box.com
ATLANTA, GA, November 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — eQuorum Corporation announces major new features for Version 11.1 of ImageSite, its flagship, comprehensive, yet affordable Workflow and Document Management Solution for manufacturers, architects, engineers, utilities, universities, and government.
Version 11.1 will be available to customers starting November 4th, 2020, and includes new features and enhancements designed to improve productivity and ease-of-use. eQuorum understands the need to continue providing the highest level of usability, security, and functionality in the industry, which is why we designed ImageSite 11.1 with our customers’ needs in mind.
As engineers ourselves, we are dedicated to constantly making improvements to ImageSite to ensure the highest possible value for our customer engineers. Our newest version of ImageSite includes updates to the Workflow+ module, markup (redlining) tools, system configuration settings, and more, making this version of ImageSite the most powerful version to-date.
Major new features and enhancements in ImageSite 11.1 include:
• Workflow+: Workflow+ is ImageSite’s robust workflow automation tool, a rewrite and upgrade of the former Workflow module. In this update:
– Workflows can now automatically launch a Transmittal during a Workflow+ process
– Users can automate the naming of workflows based on a configuration of metadata and document names
– Actions taken in Workflow+ can affect all or selected workflow documents as opposed to just the primary document
– Approvals can now include majority vote and delegation
– Much more information is available in the Workflow Graphical Map, including instructions and due dates
– Workflow custom fields can be automatically updated just like document custom fields.
• Markups Symbol Library and Variable Text: In the Version 11.1 markup tool, users can create and manage their own library of symbols. The markup tool also supports variable text for text elements and symbols. Symbols can also contain images such as seals and stamps that can then be embedded in published documents. Markups can also be viewed and edited on mobile devices while in the offline mode, permitting changes to be recorded and automatically uploaded once reconnected to the internet.
• Configure Your Own Dashboard: Users can now build their own Dashboard by defining only the content items pertinent to their roles and interests and by moving and resizing elements on the dashboard screen.
• Archiving: Documents can now be automatically archived, including their metadata. Archived files can be easily recreated in ImageSite, with their metadata, should the need arise.
• Clear All Fields: There is now a Clear All Fields button in the selected search profile to make it easier to reuse the form for recurrent searches.
• Prioritizing Publishing Jobs: Published documents can now be prioritized, so they are handled first when the publish queue gets large.
• Support for more IDPs: If you are interested in using Single Sign-On (SSO), ImageSite now supports OneLogin, Azure, AWS, and Google IDPs.
• Goodbye Classic ImageSite: All the functionality that existed in the Classic UI has been recreated in the Desktop UI and the Classic UI has been retired.
• CSV Upload: ImageSite can now batch upload CSV files directly to a project or folder.
• Azure Integration: ImageSite now supports integration with Azure where the system automatically populates users and groups from Azure Active Directory.
• Visio Support: Support for Visio has now been added to ImageSite.
• Notes: Note Threads can now be associated with Sets within ImageSite.
According to Scott Brandt, President, and CEO, “As more organizations are integrating work at home, work at the office, and work in the field, eQuorum found customers like being able to communicate and collaborate over their technical files and drawings using automated cloud tools. So, for this release, we have concentrated on getting users more access to workflow task management, including real-time markups (redlines), approvals, digital signatures, seals, and videos and photos into their processes. AEC’s will love the ability to integrate the submittal, internal change and approval, and transmittal processes. Set it and forget, making sure all drawings and specifications have been approved and the current versions are being exchanged.”
eQuorum offers its technology-leading ImageSite engineering workflow and document management solution as either an on-premise system or as a private Cloud system. Licensing is either with concurrent or named licenses. Small and medium-sized businesses can take advantage of eQuorum’s Engine-Box.com SaaS solution that can be used on a subscription basis, moving the capital expenditure to a monthly operating expense. Engine-Box.com provides the same functionality as ImageSite and requires no setup by users.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum is the developer of the ImageSite suite of products, including Engine-Box.com cloud solution, an enterprise-wide workflow and content management software with departmental level pricing. ImageSite is implemented as both an internal workflow and document management system and as a cloud-based collaboration solution with affiliates, customers, and vendors for a wide variety of industries. eQuorum provides solutions including its software, NIST assessment consulting, training, and implementation services to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8110 or visit the company’s web site: https://www.eQuorum.com/
ImageSite is a registered trademark of eQuorum Corporation. All other products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here