Event will bring together Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier mind-body-spirit experts
RICHARDSON, TX, September 20, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Entelechea Center, a holistic center promoting and honoring the universal truth “Love is all there is, and we all are one,” will host a free book signing on Friday, September 23, with 18 local Dallas-Fort Worth holistic authors. Attendees are encouraged to discover new guides to positive living, spiritual enlightenment and even new favorite positive picture books for their children.
The event will take place from 7pm to 9pm at the Entelechea Center, located at 1201 International Pkwy, Suite 200, Richardson, TX 75081. Guests will have the opportunity to interact with local holistic authors and have their books signed. Guests are encourage to bring their questions for the featured mind-body-spirit DFW authors.
“We’re thrilled to bring this group of authors together,” says Dr. Tricia Seymour, Entelechea Center co-founder and traditional naturopath. “At Entelechea, we believe everyone is a ‘god seed,’ just waiting for the opportunity to remember their divinity. Events like these help our community connect with true pioneers in the holistic field, so they can begin or continue their own spiritual journey.”
In addition to Dr. Seymour and Entelechea Center co-founder Dr. Rusty Barrier, a licensed psychotherapist and Daleth transformational breathworker, featured authors will include:
• Alisha AE (Soul Obsessed tools for self-discovery)
• Anthony John (AJ) Amyx (life and business coach)
• Tricia Barker (internationally known near-death experiencer)
• John Cappello (awarded “Best Psychic Medium in Dallas”)
• Kathryn Eriksen (transformational change speaker and story alchemist)
• Karith Foster (comedian, speaker and multimedia personality)
• Terri Groom (Life Coaching from the Other Side)
• Jan Krauel (nationally known children’s author)
• Nancy Meade Little (licensed psychotherapist and effective energy creator)
• Judy Ann Lowe (award-winning children’s author and music teacher)
• Tom T. Moore (award-winning author of six spiritual books)
• Ana Noyce (healer, shaman, and founder of Light Language University)
• Mary Delano Otis (lifestyle coach and international spiritual trainer)
• Nandita Ramesh (storyteller and yoga/mindfulness teacher)
• Patricia Walls, also known as Dancing Elk (alternative healer and multidimensional being)
• Rev. Lee Wolak (senior minister, Agape Spiritual Center)
Copies of their books will be available for purchase and signing, allowing guests to walk out with their own personalized pathway to holistic healing and growth. There will also be live music by Moni Gee, and work by local artists Ann DeRulle, Pete Taboada, Mari Weldon and Jane Cole.
To attend, guests may simply visit the Entelechea Center on the evening of September 23rd between 7:00 and 9:00 pm—RSVPs are not required. This event is suitable for all ages, including children, and there is no entry fee or dress code required.
Entelechea Center is Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier wholeness nexus. Services are designed to enhance spiritual awakenings through reiki and other energy work, spiritual/transpersonal therapy, breathwork, sound energy and healing, crystal and chakra therapy, spiritual life coaching and more. Entelechea Center also offers intensive holistic courses and one-on-one consultations. Through classes and counseling, they help “god seeds” seek divinity within. Learn more about the Entelechea Center and its services and programs at https://entelechea.org.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here